Conference participants have access to a selection of room types at the Walter Gage Residences and West Coast Suites on UBC campus. Please note that there is a limited number of rooms available and the deadline to reserve a room is April 30, 2013.
- A full continental breakfast at the Pacific Spirit Cafeteria is included.
- Housekeeping service will make beds and change towels daily, and change linen weekly.
- Complimentary high speed internet access via ethernet port is available in guest rooms. Please bring your own ethernet cable.
- Complimentary “UBCvisitor” wireless network is available throughout campus.
**Street address for all rooms: 5959 Student Union Blvd, Vancouver, BC
- Click for a map to UBC campus: <MAP TO UBC>
- Click for a map to all hotel rooms and conference venue: <MAP TO GAGE>
WEST COAST SUITES: $169: Hotel suite with king bed in bedroom and double sofa bed in living room. Features include luxury linens and amenities, fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, flat-panel TV, complimentary coffee service, wireless internet and in-room safe. Rate based on single/double occupancy; $25.00 charge applies for each additional guest, maximum 4 guests per suite.
GAGE ONE-BEDROOM SUITE: $149: Suite with queen bed in bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room and private washroom. Features include telephone, flat-panel TV, fully-equipped kitchen and complimentary coffee service. Rate based on single/double occupancy; $25.00 charge applies for each additional guest, maximum 4 guests per suite.
GAGE STUDIO SUITE: $119: Studio apartment with double bed, private washroom, sitting area with telephone and flat-panel TV, fully-equipped kitchen and complimentary coffee service. Maximum 2 guests per suite.
GAGE TOWERS SINGLE DORM ROOM: $47-$56: Private bedroom with single bed and telephone in six- or four-bedroom shared apartment. This is an excellent option for students. Guests share a washroom, lounge with flat panel TV, breakfast bar and kitchen (not equipped with dishes, cooking utensils, etc.). Complimentary coffee service provided.
*Check-in time is 3:00PM; check-out time is 11:00AM. Guests staying in their rooms beyond the check-out time without authorization from the University of British Columbia will be charged for an additional night.
**Prices above are per night and subject to 12% Harmonized Sales Tax.